We accept returns on account of manufacturing defects subject to approval by the Returns Team. This includes free collection of the defective merchandise.
We accept returns on account of transit damages subject to approval by the Returns Team. This includes free collection of the merchandise.
Any defect or damaged return must be logged within 1 working day.
These terms are also applicable to any repaired or replacement goods we ship out to you.
If you don’t like an item or it isn’t what you expected, you can return it within 14 days of delivery and receive a full refund, provided it is in the original condition and packaging or similar style packaging. Please note you will be responsible for the cost of return delivery.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
All refunds are processed within 14 business days and for the safety and security of your account, we only refund to the original bank account details which was used against the original order.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please send it to: 1/17 Ashley Road, Walton on Thames, KT12 1JA, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Handmade Policy Solid Wood Furniture
Our products are individually hand crafted. Furthermore, most of our products are hand-made from solid wood, hence variation in size, colour, finish, texture, natural grain pattern, knots, movement of timber, etc are an integral part of the way products are naturally made and promoted. We strongly recommend that you have made yourself fully aware about the nature of our offered hand-made solid wood products to avoid any disenchantment at a later stage. We regret we will not treat any of the above variations as defects, as these are natural occurrences.
The below attributes are considered as part and parcel of our handmade products. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Different shades of wood or finish.
- Slight design difference from picture – example the carving is not exactly the same as the published picture.
- Small filler marks – as long as the extent of filler does not cover a high percentage of the piece.
- Dimension differences – within acceptable levels. This applies to positioning of shelf or product height etc. and not just overall dimensions.
- Two pieces not being exactly the same – we already state that if a customer wants to ensure exactly matching pieces they must order ‘bespoke’ products.
- Fabric orientation – where the pictures on fabrics are not in exactly the same locations as on the photographs.
- Fabric colour different to picture – down to the difficulty in colour rendition of various computers.
- Gap around the drawers and doors to give room for change in temperature.
- In painted and screen-printed items, a minor off-touch as the entire process is manually done and is not machine generated so variations do happen due to wood surface or otherwise.